Saturday 26 April 2014

D-Liteful Tree


Morning crafters, just a quick post while I'm waiting to have my hair done.
This is the last card I have to post from the Spellbinders POW, can't wait to show you the cards I've been making with the new Tattered Lace dies. Just have to wait for the go ahead but I know you will love them.
I  have a few other projects to do after this, which I will be able to show straight away.
Today's card used papers I brought from Colemans Warehouse, ribbon from Ribbonbox and roses from Hobby House.
Until tomorrow Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen. Thank you a lovely card, and not a stamp in site , I love this sort of crafting. I am not very good at stamping.
    Take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. What a wonderful card. I love the background paper, it is beautiful. Take care.

    ReplyDelete