Saturday 19 April 2014

Lacey White

Happy Easter to all my blog followers, just making sure I say it  in case I don't post tomorrow. Hope you have a  relaxing weekend and the rain stays away.
I'm lucky that  tomorrow will probably be a play day,my wonderful husband cooks the dinner, downside is I will probably have to wash up.
Hope you are loving the new D-Lites , they are ones I know will definitely be using them in other cards I make.


This card used two of the die sets, Fancy Label Tags Two and Corner and Accents One.
I used the Fancy Label to cut an aperture, this piece of card I then partly embossed leaving an area flat to stamp on. I placed a decorative paper behind the aperture but on to the lower layer. .
Attaching the embossed piece with foam pads to lift it up, the label was then put onto the decorative through the aperture. I then cut out the other two layers to place on top. The ribbon was from Ribbonbox and the flowers and the centre pearl was from Hobby House.
I'm super excited, just received my next lot of Tattered Lace dies, so different, I know you will love them. I will keep  teasing you until I can show you some sneak peeks hopefully in a couple of weeks.
Until then here is another card from the last POD.

This was in Gold and White very useful for Weddings , anniversaries and Christenings.
Ok, time for lunch, then a quick tidy up in my studio before playing.
Happy Easter and Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Good Easter morning Karen.
    Thank you for sharing the card is beautiful . I have orderd the Fairy colection , I like the way you show us how all the different dies and extras work together. Have a lovely day , take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. Beautiful cards today. Enjoy your lunch and crafting : ) Take care.

    ReplyDelete