When I receive the dies to work with there is very rarely any packaging but I could see from the cut lines on the dies that this was probably the outcome they were after. I cut the two die parts out of white card and coloured the baubles with Spectrums. To make it easier to glitter I used a spray adhesive, saves time and getting covered in glue.
I've realised after looking at my backlog of cards I only showed one of the cards I did for Sheena so here are a couple more.
This was made using one of the embossing folders, by inking the folder, embossing, then adding gold embossing powder. The leaves were painted with the silks , I didn't have a red , so I used Spectrums then painted over with the ice silk .
Love this image of the robin, after stamping and colouring I placed the image into the snowfall folder.. The background used the fir branches folder with Coredinations card stock which was sanded after embossing.
More of both show samples again tomorrow but for now