Monday 7 July 2014

More of Sheena's Christmas stamps

Are you watching Sheena on Create and Craft, ? ,so many tips and techniques. Luckily Mia is asleep , took her shopping this morning to wear her out. Lol.

 Today's cards hopefully will give you a few more ideas for using these new stamps. The ice border and the pine branches are great if you love to make background with them or to add on top.
With this card I played with Distress ink for the background, them over stamped with white embossing powder. One tip, make sure your Distress ink is well on truly dry before putting embossing powder on.

Made my own tree here with the branches, made the trunk with one of the border stamps from last years Christmas stamps. Used the same set,
 different border to frame the tree.
How much more can I do before she awakes, nearly finished packing, just a bit of ironing ( sorry for swearing  lol ) to do , then to pack the car.
So for now Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen.
    Some beautiful techniques. I don't get anthing donr while Sophie is here Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I am sorry to disappoint you but I like ironing. Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. Great cards again : ) Thanks for showing more ways to use the lovely pine branch and ice border. Glad Mia is letting you get on. Like Kitty I like ironing once the board is set up and I am ready to go. Have a good and safe journey. Take care.

    ReplyDelete