Wednesday 2 July 2014

Tattered Lace embossing folders Day One

As promised yesterday here are a couple of cards from the POD. Wow what a show, it was like the first Tattered Lace show. I couldn't believe how fast they sold out, I did say to Stephanie these were very different especially the corner folder.
I was given the Doily folder to work with, no doubt I will be buying some of the others when they are in stock. Can't wait for the Christmad ones..................


Both my daughter and Loen liked this one, it was the first one I made. I embossed some black card then applied guilding wax over it. Cut out the pieces and applied to a gatefold card. I used the Marguerite die for the flowers, curling each layer as I built them up. I still use some of  my Spellbinders labels , as they mix and match well.


This card used one of the borders, embossed into the  soft  coloured mirror card available  from Create and Craft. The background papers came from the Tattered Lace CD, brought this as I couldn't make myself take the papers out of the magazine. I also find it easier to look at the magazine , choose the papers, then  go straight to the right issue on the CD.
Off to play with some new stamps from Sheena, who will be on our screens next week.
Enjoy the weather today, hope it doesn't get to warm in my studio.
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen.
    Lovely cards Thank you. very nice folders too good size. Take it easy have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. Great cards, I love the flowers on both, very pretty. Take care.

    ReplyDelete