Thursday 20 August 2015

All Wrapped Up Pt. 2

Morning Everyone,
I'd just like to say thank you for all the lovely comments that have been posted. I'm enjoying blogging  
again after a bit of a break, because if that I have a store of cards to show you.
Work has arrived, so I shall be busy for the next few weeks, but I'm having a day out on Sunday. more about on Saturday.
Today's cards are more from the All Wrapped Up show which was on Create and Craft USA this week. The kit had already been on, this side of the water in July, Sarah was on the show.





All that I added to the kit was some plain cardstock, ribbon, glitter and gems. The cardstock came from Limetree Craft, the brown, red and white. I really need to get some more as it matched so well.
Today I will be doing sketches for the cards I will be making tomorrow, I find this a lot quicker, ok there may be a few changes along the way but it stops the crafting block.
Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment