Saturday 29 August 2015

Lattice and Lace

Oops sorry, missed a day, had an early trip to Peterborough to deliver samples, so that put my schedule out plus my husband is on holiday., need I say more.........
Well at least he is working on my new craft room, roll on the 9th September, when my units arrive.
This weekend I will be working on samples for a Tattered Lace magazine and next weeks work has just arrived, busy, busy, busy.
Here are a few samples from the POW, loved the lattice die, great for backgrounds as well as a main feature.




 Lattice with the lacy Daffodil.



Lattice again with Blossoming Archway and the Couple.
Happy Crafting.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen.
    Thank you the cards are so lovely. Have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first card, Karen. The second is a bit too "twiddly" for me!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete