Thursday 10 September 2015

Byzantine Day 3

Today I decided to start sorting out my dies, ready to go into my new craft room.
I put them into CD or DVD cases depending on size, onto a piece of magnetic sheet which has been glued in. Then die details onto the spine. I think this is going to take a while but I had started  some time ago and it worked well. However with my new room I can have a large unit to store them in.
Of course this will be an ongoing job, as there are always new dies.
Talking of new dies, here are a few more cards made with new Tattered Lace dies.

I inked through the die with 3 Distress inks, Fired Brick, Rusty Hinge and Wild Honey.


This was made with a double sided adhesive sheet and gilding flakes.

Now must get back to my organising, so
Happy Crafting.


11 comments:

  1. Hi Karen.
    Good luck, we all start off with good intentions!. How much stash have you found that you forgot you had? lol.
    Have fun Kitty, oh lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Karen. I dread to think what you are going to find clearing out the shed!! Had a good day with the girls yesterday. Hopefully you can join us next time.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete