Thursday 3 September 2015

Craft Room In the making

I thought I'd show you today how my craft room is coming along,









This was how it started, it was my youngest daughter's bedroom, yes it was pink and white.





The floor needed a bit of levelling so while the floorboards were up my husband put in extra support, we all know how heavy card and dies are.
We have progressed since these photos were taken so I'll show you tomorrow how it is now.
Couldn't decide what cards to show you today but I'm watching Fiona from Crafter's Companion with the E-brush so I thought I'd show you a couple of cards I made with it.



Have to also say Good Luck Kay ( Hougie) who is back on TV tonight at 8pm and several times tomorrow.
Happy Crafting.





3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen.
    Have happy times in your new room, I like the pink, the cards are lovely too, take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you will be inside crafting this winter. Love the silhouette card.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning, Karen - good toee Kay back on TV. Love the cards and good to see the craft room taking shape - I look forward to seeing the finished product with everything packed away! Not sure if that will be possible though.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete